List your house with us for a “Full Service” discounted to 3.5% real estate commission. The purpose of this strategy is to give the Institutional seller like Banks, Insurance Companies, Local, State, and Federal agencies, Investors, Home Flippers, and alike, the opportunity to work directly with a licensed real estate agents or brokers to advance their goals to manage and/or sell the house(s)or properties with knowledgeable team.
A. The listing, marketing, selling, and closing –
This full service listing package with a reduced listing fee, only 3.5%, will allow Institutions, investors, and like to employ our licensed real estate brokerage, Green Expectations LLC, to list, managed if requested, and market the house for sell on the MLS, websites, social media, and the internet.
B. Manage, List, Market, sell, and close –
If necessary, for additional fee, we will take the house and secure it, empty clean, and winterized it, keep an eye on it, help with the upkeep,AND employ our licensed real estate brokerage, Green Expectations LLC, to list,and market the house for sell on the MLS, websites, social media, and the internet, including syndications like Zillow, Trulia, and Realtors.com. We will send you periodic report on the house condition and the selling progress. If required we will work closely with an eviction or foreclosure attorney.
Some of the benefits of choosing this program:
- Initial consultation: If applicable, discuss staging, showings, pricing, custom marketing plan, and selling strategy.
- CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) – to determine the house value.
- Our “For Sale” sign
- Marketing and selling plan
a. Describe the house and house benefits on the Multiple Listing Services (MLS) for potential buyers to view.
b. Create a property brochure online.
c. Email campaign to potential buyers using contact lists.
d. Social media and Internet marketing enhancements.
- Broker Open house – For Real estate agents to view the house for better marketing exposure.
- Public Open house – Monthly Open house as necessary for potential buyers to visit the property.
- More exposure – Currently we have over 40,000 virtual followers on social media site which could be a potential for more viewers.
- MLS marketing – We will list your house on the Multiple Listing Service, MLS, and potentially for more than one, viewed by thousands of real estate agents searching the MLS for houses for sale.
- MLS Marketing Enhancements – additionally, we will list the house on many major internet syndications like Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com and many more.
- We will provide and work with real estates related professionals like repair and service contractors, and recommend attorneys, tile, and insurance professionals upon request.
- A full consultation and support – from one of our assigned licensed real estate agent or broker.
- Option to using our social media, marketing team, and email campaign, to boost the house exposure. This service uses paid ads and other paid service technique. Please ask for details.
- Follow-up on leads. The house will be shown by appointment.
- 15-35 photos – The real estate agent will take and uploaded. We do not limit the # of photos, but others may.
- Photo slide or virtual tour– The real estate agent may assist and upload Virtual Tour or video.
- Real estate documentation & brochures – to be uploaded by the real estate agent.
- Bi-weekly update – and a telephone call from your licensed real estate listing agent.
- 21-30 days review – Review the house marketing and selling progress.
- Contract – negotiate, write, and review the house sale contract.
- Closing – Assisting in the closing procedures and process.
Optional – Additional Seller’s options provide a professional photographer, house floor plan, and stager for an additional fee.
- For $10 additional, per month plus 3 months minimum, add your property to our “Hot Properties” special section on our website, www.JustClose.com. We will post it on our front Home Page “Hot Property” and mention it in our company marketing campaigns.
- For the following additional services prices to be determined:
- Professional photography
- Virtual Photo Slide Tour
- Professional Virtual Tour
- Floor plan